How to display your name on Taskbar in windows 10?
What is Taskbar?
A taskbar is a bar that show in every computer or laptop screen in the below. The taskbar figure shows in the below.
The arrow shows the Taskbar in the above picture.
The taskbar allows locating and launching a program through the start button or the taskbar show the program that you currently open either you are using or not. The taskbar also shows multiple programs that you currently opened at one time.
Time and date also show in right side of taskbar. The window and computer notification also show in right of taskbar.
In above picture the taskbar show of window 10. The notification icon shows in the right side of taskbar. All window and computer notifications show in this taskbar icon. The date and time also show along with the notification icon in the right side of taskbar. The sound or speaker icon show along with the date and time on taskbar. You can open computer hard disk interface on the click open and pinned programs that show on the taskbar. Start button show in the lift side of taskbar click on this icon and click the power button in the open menu bar you can sleep, shut down, restart and hibernate your computer. You can any program or any file by Cortana, Run and search icon that show along with the start button. All notification area icon hidden in the cap bar that show on the taskbar along with sound or speaker icon. All notification icon shows on the taskbar that hidden in the notification area icon.
Display your name on taskbar:
It is very simple and easy to display your name on taskbar. The following steps are used to display your name on taskbar.
- Right click of mouse button on computer or laptop desktop a menu bar open.
- Go Mouse cursor on the new in the menu bar and select the folder option in the menu bar.
- New folder created on the computer or laptop desktop.
- Right click on the folder and select the option Rename and given a name into the folder.
- After this process right click on taskbar and go to toolbars and select new toolbar in the open menu bar option.
- A new window open click on the desktop option in the left side menu bar and select the folder that you are rename on desktop.
- The name display on the taskbar that you want.
How to remove your name on Taskbar?
If you want to not display your name on taskbar and you want to remove it. It is very simple and easy procedure to remove your name on taskbar. The following steps follow to remove your name on taskbar.
- First of all right click on taskbar a menu bar open
- Go to the toolbar option in menu bar
- After this unselect the name that you want to not display on taskbar.